Reading Wikipedia in the Classroom in FCT-Abuja Nigeria/Timeline and Activities
Timeline and Activity edit
- 1st and 2nd week of December 2022
- Preparation of Program materials, adopting general materials.
- Translation of the Module into Igbo Language is ongoing.
- Localization of some sections of the Module and Production.
- Visit schools and introduction of the program to the school authority
- Meeting with stakeholders/Partners in Abuja/Nasarawa to identify task and involvement
From 3rd week of December 2022 to 1st week of January 2023
- Due to Christmas and New year Holidays, there will be no activity here.
2nd and 3rd Week of January 2023
- Promotion, campaign and dissemination of the program
- Call for teachers and selection
- Registration of interested teachers
- Conduct need assessment for teachers
- Preparation of venue, types of technical equipment etc
- 4th week of January
- Program launch and Welcoming of the Participants
- Module 1 ; Training, Office hour and Monitoring
- 1st week of February 2023
- Module 2: Training , Office hour and Monitoring
2nd week of February 2023
- Module 3; Training, Office Hour and Monitoring
- 3rd week of February 2023
- Final and Submission of Assignments, Grading,Revision, Documentation
- 2nd week of March 2023
- Graduation and Presentation of Certificate