Proposal closed because the wiki has already been closed.
There are no articles in the Tokipona Wiktionary. Also there is no article on the Tokipona language at Wikipedia. I suggest that it be deleted. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk)
- Link to the wiktionary? MF-Warburg(de) 08:43, 17 June 2007 (UTC)
- Is this the right link to the Tokipona Wiktionary?  or equivalently I think tokipona:wikt:Main Page There is no notice on that site of the proposal to close it down. (No content, either.) --Coppertwig 14:53, 17 June 2007 (UTC)
- Yes, the link is , there is nothing on the tokipona.wikipedia domain, or the wiktionary domain. All languages of any importance have articles about them at Wikipedia, also.
Try to edit and you get: "The administrator who locked it offered this explanation: This wiki has been closed and the content moved to http://tokipona.wikicities.com/." --Raymond de 08:42, 18 June 2007 (UTC)
- Support -- Andre (talk) 21:56, 17 June 2007 (UTC) I believe that the Toki Pona Wikipedia was closed as well.
- Tokipone has no activity, no pages, no user, no wikipedia, the wikiquote is nominated for deletion too, throw this away. --Ooswesthoesbes 18:24, 3 July 2007 (UTC)