The result of the following proposal for closing a WMF project is to KEEP the project. Please, do not modify this page.
The following discussion is closed: result:keep. active users, not inactive, 7k pages (not useless), --birdy geimfyglið (:> )=| ∇ 20:02, 15 May 2008 (UTC)
I think the Laos Wiktionary should be closed because there is only 4 pages in the wiki. Also, only Mr. Drini, who blocks the spambot is only working.
- I see that there is some people actually writing there. I think again, and realise that, I would rather write it than let it close because we can spread information in Laos, too. So, let's pause this discuss. --Passawuth 12:05, 18 March 2008 (UTC)
- Now, this is nonsense to request for closure 'cos they have about 569 pages now (Statistics) - using semi-bot. This proposal should be aborted. --Passawuth 13:12, 26 March 2008 (UTC)
- Now, it is impossible to request for closure of Laos Wiktionary. --Passawuth 11:21, 2 April 2008 (UTC)
- Support No community, no content. Multichill 12:04, 1 March 2008 (UTC)
- Support. Inactive wiki. Justin(u) 23:32, 1 March 2008 (UTC)
- Support. Unfortunately with no active community, I cannot see how it could thrive with almost no content. EJF 16:58, 2 March 2008 (UTC)
- Support, empty and useless. MaxSem(Han shot first!) 07:17, 28 April 2008 (UTC)