- The following discussion is closed. Please do not modify it.
Wiki almost inactive. Look at the recent changes. The most are edits of my bot adding interwikis to ch:Pichilemu.
Examples of poor pages:
Well, I really don't support the massive deletion of the wiki, just a lock, like the Simple Wikiquote.
- Support as nominator. --MisterWiki 20:07, 22 February 2010 (UTC)
-  Activity seems to be limited to global, cleaning up vandalism, etc. I would suggest any content be incubated if necessary. The inactivity is far too great for me to think it should stay, even though it would be nice if it did stay. Ottava Rima 23:01, 22 February 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose Has content -- Prince Kassad 20:30, 22 February 2010 (UTC)
- Do you mean, 120 articles, with 2-3 lines, is content? --MisterWiki 21:59, 22 February 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose per above. Seb az86556 21:36, 22 February 2010 (UTC)
- I assume you informed the local community about this closure proposal? Barras talk 20:21, 22 February 2010 (UTC)
- As a side... You wrote somewhere that want to fix your reputation (or whatever wording you chose). Running around as a random deletionist won't help that cause very much... Seb az86556 21:35, 22 February 2010 (UTC)
- That Wikipedia is weakly inactive. Needs to be closed. --MisterWiki 22:00, 22 February 2010 (UTC)
Wait, I think I can help this project, I have some knowledge of the language (and with help of a dictionary) I can revive it. So I withdrawn this proposal. --MisterWiki 22:30, 22 February 2010 (UTC)
- Too late, dude. You started it. Now it will run its course... *sigh*... Next time, make up your mind before you post stuff... it can't be yea-nay-yea-nay... Seb az86556 23:54, 23 February 2010 (UTC)
- @MisterWiki The next time you want to consider nominating a project for closure, make sure you have made up your mind before doing anything. Closed proposal this as withdrawn. —§ stay (sic)! 22:47, 24 February 2010 (UTC)
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive. Please do not modify it.