Proposals for closing projects/Closure of Abkhazian Wikipedia
- Why do not you sign in the first place?--Yaroslav Blanter 12:35, 23 July 2008 (UTC)
- Oppose Oliver Stegen 13:18, 30 July 2008 (UTC) Abkhaz is the main language in the Abkhaz autonomous region of Russia. Also, I don't think the lack of activity on this wikipedia is due to lack if interest but rather due to lack of awareness. How can you close a language resource if you've failed to inform that language's speakers? Finally, since when can an anonymous user (who showed up only on a single day, viz July 18) propose the closure of all kinds of small language wikipedias? He should be blocked and his proposals deleted!
- Oppose --Ilaria - scrivimi 07:36, 18 August 2008 (UTC)
- For the record, I oppose.--Yaroslav Blanter 16:18, 30 August 2008 (UTC)
- Oppose There is sufficient activity. --Purodha Blissenbach 17:32, 4 September 2008 (UTC)
- Oppose Flamevox 17:01, 6 September 2008 (UTC)
- Oppose--Stoljaroff 05:31, 8 October 2008 (UTC)