Project Tiger Training 2018/Feedback/Thamizhpparithi Maari
Hello, thanks for participating in Project Tiger Training 2018. This is the feedback time.
Please share your detailed feedback below:
- Please summarize your experience in this workshop in 2-3 sentences? (How was you experience, was it helpful? Be innovative! You may write in text, or upload a video/audio etc)
This event was well conducted. This event helped to work with Panjabi community. This event helped me to learn best practices from Tamil, Panjabi community members.
- In a scale of 1–5 (where 1 means the lowest and 5 means the highest), would you join a similar event in future? (write in details, please)
5. This event helped me to learn the recent trends and techniques in open culture. Mr. Asaf felicitated well for three days to share the knowledge on Wiki movement. I am thanking Asaf for his tired less mentoring.
- Please explain in details what went well during the workshop?(write in details, please)
The discussion with Tamil and Panjabi community members helped to build work plan for the feature. I have discussed with Asaf about GLAM activities in Tamilnadu.
- Please explain in details what would you have liked to be different?(how could we improve the workshop, write in details, please)
We may involve the persons who they are felicitating to spread open knowledge and policy decisions.
- How do you plan to use and share your learning in near future?
I have shared my experience and learning with the Free Knowledge Club members of Periyar University and through my blog. I have learned about Wikiata tools.