Hello, thanks for participating in Project Tiger Training 2018. This is the feedback time.
Please share your detailed feedback below:
- Please summarize your experience in this workshop in 2-3 sentences? (How was you experience, was it helpful? Be innovative! You may write in text, or upload a video/audio etc)
The workshop is so useful for me to understand many new things. Writing neutral articles, OTRS, copyrights are great learning for me. The discussions and the translations helped much to understand the topics easily.
- In a scale of 1–5 (where 1 means the lowest and 5 means the highest), would you join a similar Wikidata workshop in future? (write in details, please)
5. We need more similar trainings.
- Please explain in details what went well during the workshop?(write in details, please)
The hospitality by punjab team is awesome. The venue, food, the training content are excellent. The timings and breaks helped us to interact with many participants. The trainer asaf is a gift for all of us.
- Please explain in details what would you have liked to be different?(how could we improve the workshop, write in details, please)
All new contributors to wikipedia should learn these things. It would be nice, if I learnt these few years ago. We need more similar workshops, and need more trainers. so that we can run small workshop around the country in all local languages.
- How do you plan to use and share your learning in near future?
Will try to volunteer for OTRS,
will check for more public domain works and bring them for commons,
will explore wikidata, lexeme and contribute.