Hello, thanks for participating in Project Tiger Training 2018. This is the feedback time.
For private feedback, send an email to titocis-india.org. For unidentified feedback, please use this form
Please share your detailed feedback below:
- Please summarize your experience in this workshop in 2-3 sentences? (How was you experience, was it helpful? Be innovative! You may write in text, or upload a video/audio etc)
- A: It is truly s nice experience to attend such an event. I have gained more insight into the working of Wikipedia and a fair understanding of the Wikipedia's projects and its aim. Very well conducted event.
- In a scale of 1–5 (where 1 means the lowest and 5 means the highest), would you join a similar Wikidata workshop in future? (write in details, please)
- A: Definitely I would like to Participate in future in such events to enlighten my knowledge. 5
- Please explain in details what went well during the workshop?(write in details, please)
- A: Every thing went well. The punctuality of the participants must be improved. In all days, the trainer was waiting for some of the participants to come.
- Please explain in details what would you have liked to be different?(how could we improve the workshop, write in details, please)
- A: More time must be spent on Wikitools. I felt it was a rush through, though Mr. Asaf had given enough time to try what he had taught. As a plethora of tools were introduced, one tend to forget them unless they are regularly practiced.
- How do you plan to use and share your learning in near future?
- A: I am trying to tell / impress my friends / relatives about wikipedia and what they can contribute. I am trying to devote more time on Wikisource. Further training on Wikisource will definitely help my work.