Hello, thanks for participating in Project Tiger Training 2018. This is the feedback time.
For private feedback, send an email to titocis-india.org. For unidentified feedback, please use this form
Please share your detailed feedback below:
- Please summarize your experience in this workshop in 2-3 sentences? (How was you experience, was it helpful? Be innovative! You may write in text, or upload a video/audio etc)
- A: It was good. We learn a lot of things. Asaf's session on community development was very fruitful and I think It can be helpful to other communities.
- In a scale of 1–5 (where 1 means the lowest and 5 means the highest), would you join a similar Wikidata workshop in future? (write in details, please)
- A: 4.
- Please explain in details what went well during the workshop?(write in details, please)
- A: I like Asaf's sessions on community development and community discussions after sessions was very helpful.
- Please explain in details what would you have liked to be different?(how could we improve the workshop, write in details, please)
- A:Lack of communication between Punjabi and Tamil participants. It could be improved. Second, If community issues can be discuss in other way rather than in between an event, it could be better. Because we cannot focus on event by discussing other issues.
- How do you plan to use and share your learning in near future?
- A:I shared my learning with fellow wikimedians.