Hello, thanks for participating in Project Tiger Training 2018. This is the feedback time.
For private feedback, send an email to titocis-india.org. For unidentified feedback, please use this form
Please share your detailed feedback below:
- Please summarize your experience in this workshop in 2-3 sentences? (How was you experience, was it helpful? Be innovative! You may write in text, or upload a video/audio etc)
- A: It was a good experience. Tamil-Punjabi link worked very well. Sessions by Asaf were very interesting. The place was good and discussions were really helpful for the future relationship of volunteers. Thanks to CIS-A2K, Asaf and Ravi.
- In a scale of 1–5 (where 1 means the lowest and 5 means the highest), would you join a similar Wikidata workshop in future? (write in details, please)
- A: 5 because this was a really good experience for me to meet fellow Wikimedians and to learn from them, especially from Asaf.
- Please explain in details what went well during the workshop?(write in details, please)
- A: Additional conversations and discussions within the community were fruitful.
- Please explain in details what would you have liked to be different?(how could we improve the workshop, write in details, please)
- A: It could be interesting if I met our former Wikimedians or top contributors. We should more approachable to them.
- How do you plan to use and share your learning in near future?
- A: I am always ready to share my learnings, I will, of course, share my learnings with other peoples especially about Wikidata tools and I will help my community to make a process for some needy things/issues or to make help-guides in the Punjabi language.