Hello, thanks for participating in Project Tiger Training 2018. This is the feedback time.
For private feedback, send an email to titocis-india.org. For unidentified feedback, please use this form
Please share your detailed feedback below:
- Please summarize your experience in this workshop in 2-3 sentences? (How was you experience, was it helpful? Be innovative! You may write in text, or upload a video/audio etc)
- The event went really good. Punjabi-Tamil collaboration at its best. I am glad that the Punjabi community could learn from such a mature community as Tamil community. In return, I hope the Tamil community received a new energy after participating the event.
- In a scale of 1–5 (where 1 means the lowest and 5 means the highest), would you join a similar event in future? (write in details, please)
- 5. The event has been one of the most productive events I have ever been to. Big thanks to Asaf for teaching continuously for 3 days.
- Please explain in details what went well during the workshop?(write in details, please)
- Besides the main program, additional conversations and discussions within the Punjabi community and Sunil Abraham, CIS went really good.
- Please explain in details what would you have liked to be different?(how could we improve the workshop, write in details, please)
- I think we could have invited 1 or 2 top contributors for other language Wikipedis as well. We shouldn't have focused entirely on Punjabi-Tamil. List of participants should have been finalized sooner by the Punjabi community.
- How do you plan to use and share your learning in near future?
- Yes! I am already using the learnings such as the VisualEdit tool in Commons to simultaneously edit multiple files on Wikimedia Commons. Copyright and OTRS related sessions were also very helpful.