Hello, thanks for participating in Project Tiger Training 2018. This is the feedback time.
For private feedback, send an email to titocis-india.org. For unidentified feedback, please use this form
Please share your detailed feedback below:
- Please summarize your experience in this workshop in 2-3 sentences? (How was you experience, was it helpful? Be innovative! You may write in text, or upload a video/audio etc)
- A: It was a good learning experience. I learn many new things from Asaf as well as from other community members. Some sessions was very helpful in learning about making fine and non-biased articles with proper references.
- In a scale of 1–5 (where 1 means the lowest and 5 means the highest), would you join a similar Wikidata workshop in future? (write in details, please)
- A: Yes of course, I will love to join a similar wiki workshop.
- Please explain in details what went well during the workshop?(write in details, please)
- A: The workshop was very well managed and conducted by various speakers on various topics. The sessions timings were also very good. Also the presence of Tamil community was very helpful for me and my community to resolve different kind of challenging issues of our community. During the workshop the best thing was to learn the various kinds of method to make a article good to best. Also a seasion on wikidata by Asaf Bertov was very helpful to me. In addition to this, I also learn about how to take statistics by different simple methods.
- Please explain in details what would you have liked to be different?(how could we improve the workshop, write in details, please)
- A: There should be always a session on something new methods to edit the article in less time. Also should be a session on learning new tools because i personally not ever used many tools because of not learnt them.
- How do you plan to use and share your learning in near future?
- A: i will do some outreach activities on wikipedia and wikidata in 2019 to expand my wiki community. I will share my learnings from these kinds of events.