Hello, thanks for participating in Project Tiger Training 2018. This is the feedback time.
For private feedback, send an email to titocis-india.org. For unidentified feedback, please use this form
Please share your detailed feedback below:
- Please summarize your experience in this workshop in 2-3 sentences? (How was you experience, was it helpful? Be innovative! You may write in text, or upload a video/audio etc)
- A: It was nice experience to meet Tamil and Punjabi community along with trainer Asof. Enjoyed all my participation and I would thank Punjabi community for this opportunity and hospitality.
- In a scale of 1–5 (where 1 means the lowest and 5 means the highest), would you join a similar Wikidata workshop in future? (write in details, please)
- A: 5. Yes, I would like to join Wikidata workshop If it provides advanced level of training.
- Please explain in details what went well during the workshop?(write in details, please)
- A: Insights on policies like copyright and Neutral view help me to understand better. Now I use to cross verify myself with these policies before I contribute. Introduction about wikitools and wikidata are really useful. Wiki outreach and their experiences are impressive. I got good chance to raise and get it answered all my questions.
- Please explain in details what would you have liked to be different?(how could we improve the workshop, write in details, please)
- A: I was expecting to learn SPARQL, how ever I was referred with videos on it. As this is first of this kind with all level of participants, I feel the training achieved it best.
- How do you plan to use and share your learning in near future?
- A: Henceforth My outreach will be more intensive, equiped with more technics to conduct workshops locally. I will Improve the local policy pages with more details and write a blog about wiki tools.