Hello, thanks for participating in Project Tiger Training 2018. This is the feedback time.
For private feedback, send an email to titocis-india.org. For unidentified feedback, please use this form
Please share your detailed feedback below:
- Please summarize your experience in this workshop in 2-3 sentences? (How was you experience, was it helpful? Be innovative! You may write in text, or upload a video/audio etc)
- A: The event was a learning experience. Sessions by Asaf are always very interesting, new and the tools are amazing to work on. The hands on activities were well organised and the subjects of choice were based on our needs. The sharing of experiences with Tamil community, Ravi and the individual sessions with Sunil were good.
- In a scale of 1–5 (where 1 means the lowest and 5 means the highest), would you join a similar Wikidata workshop in future? (write in details, please)
- A: 5
- Please explain in details what went well during the workshop?(write in details, please)
- A: The sessions by Asaf were need based and well organised. Wikidata tools are always very interesting to work on. The sharing of experiences with Tamil community were enriching, as Punjabi wikimedians and Tamil wikimedians both have proved themselves as the most promising wikimedians but both communities are too different in their structure, functioning and approach, the sessions really gave us all insight into the best practices and learnings from each other. The guidance by Ravi helped us resolve the issues. The sessions were managed well by CIS members. Tito's efforts and Sunil's visit especially to understand the community dynamics is really appreciable. Highlighting the importance of offline activities actually made the community appreciate the long ignored efforts of outreach activities by some wikimedians.
- Please explain in details what would you have liked to be different?(how could we improve the workshop, write in details, please)
- A: Handouts of the wikidata tools for Table reference because sometimes the internet isn't working or there's little time to take notes.
- How do you plan to use and share your learning in near future?
- A: Using various tools to create list before the event and then using tools to analyse the stats to draw learning pattern. To use the training to organise better and more organised events in future. More efficiently generating data in google sheets using wiki extension. Using the guidance to deal with the community issues and to make an attempt to avoid them in future.