Hello, thanks for participating in Project Tiger Training 2018. This is the feedback time.
For private feedback, send an email to titocis-india.org. For unidentified feedback, please use this form
Please share your detailed feedback below:
- Please summarize your experience in this workshop in 2-3 sentences? (How was you experience, was it helpful? Be innovative! You may write in text, or upload a video/audio etc)
- A: The experience of the workshop is really good. I could improve my knowledge on copyright issues. The technical workshop was giving some good details, which can make editing in Wiki projects fast.
- In a scale of 1–5 (where 1 means the lowest and 5 means the highest), would you join a similar Wikidata workshop in future? (write in details, please)
- A:5. It's wonderful to meet many people from Wiki and to share knowledge. It's really helpful to get or provide explanations directly rather than watching videos or reading details.
- Please explain in details what went well during the workshop?(write in details, please)
- A: Sharing knowledge in various levels was really good. New project ideas came through. It was explaining about what is "neutral", about which many editors do not have a good understanding.
- Please explain in details what would you have liked to be different? (how could we improve the workshop, write in details, please)
- A: When participants travel to another city far away from their own, they always like to see around. It should be good to arrange a group trip at least for one day. It makes them excited.
- How do you plan to use and share your learning in near future?
- A: Directly sharing knowledge has many benefits. I proposed a very large project in Tamil about "Arabic-Tamil" (Arwi). We discussed it in some detail and we are still thinking about how to make it successful. There are thousands of resources in it, largely remain untouched by Wikipedia.