In a nutshell: Create or expand articles related to Pakistan/India (for Hebrew) and Israel/Judaism/Jews (For Urdu) topics. 3000 bytes for Hebrew & 2000 bytes for Urdu and 250 words minimum, with sources, between June-August 2018.
- The article should be related to Pakistan/India (for Hebrew) and Israel/Judaism/Jews (For Urdu).
- The article should be edited between June 20, 2018, 0:00 and August 20, 2018, 23:59 (UTC).
- The article should be at least 3000 bytes (for Hebrew)/2000 bytes (for Urdu) and at least 250 words in length. (exclude Infobox, template etc.)
- The article must have decent references; doubtful or controversial statements in the article should be verifiable by the citation(s) listed in that article.
- The article must not be purely machine translated and should be properly copyedited.
- There must be no major issues with the article (no copyright violations, questions of notability, etc.)
- The article should be informative.
- Articles submitted by an organizer need to be checked by other organizers.
- Judge(s) from Hebrew/Urdu Wikipedia will determine whether an article is accepted or not for their language Wikipedia Project Peace Spirits.