To edit the Offline Distribution Map, do the follow:
- Go to the Offline Distribution Map
- Click the "Edit" button which should be just to the top right of map title
- Add the Placemark to the map one of two ways:
- Go to "search map" option and typing in the location you want to add. When the result comes up, click "Save to" option" and select "Wikipedia Offline Distribution."
- Zoom into the location of your distribution, and then click the Placemark icon to add a placemark.
- Once the Placemark is there, double click the placemark on the map
- Add the following information and/or other information you think is relevant (note: you can do this by clicking the "Rick Text" option and adding bullet points:
* Number of offline distributions: * Number impacted: * Content: * Language: * Contact: * Other/notes: