|←Policies and guidelines||Office actions|
|Wikimedia Foundation official policy, established by Jimmy Wales and endorsed by the Foundation as necessary for the operation of the sites under its jurisdiction.This page is also a|
Purpose and scope
Primary office actions
Previously "temporary Foundation global ban" and "partial Foundation ban" were available as primary office actions. Use of partial or temporary bans are currently suspended indefinitely; bans already issued remain in effect.
Secondary office actions
Use of advanced rights by Foundation staff
Requesting an office action
Who performs office actions?
Timeline of office actions
It is important to help clarify a few points regarding office actions in general:
Local project versions
- en:Wikipedia:Office actions
- de:Wikipedia:Office Action
- si:විකිපීඩියා:කාර්යාල ක්රියාමාර්ග
- simple:Wikipedia:Office actions
- ru:Википедия:Вмешательство сотрудников Фонда Викимедиа
- ar:ويكيبيديا:أعمال تنفيذية
- Superprotect rights, granted to WMF staff only, currently defunct.