- How do I volunteer?
- Willing to work on difficult, sensitive, and at times hostile messages
- Courteous, skilled at resolving disputes, friendly – even in the face of hostility – sensitive to the needs of outsiders, and have exemplary discretion
- Willing to sign the VRTS users confidentiality agreement, considering the access to nonpublic personal data policy
- 16 years of age or older
- The VRT is especially interested in users who are entrusted with any special tools on local projects (sysop, bureaucrat, checkuser, etc.), though this is not an absolute requirement.
- Please also add links to help desk posts, talk pages, or other discussions you think are relevant.
- Language skills — other than English — are also highly appreciated. Additional help in language queues is greatly needed and we'd like to know if you are able to help in any other language.
- If you already have access to VRTS, and you'd like to get access to additional queues, you typically don't need to apply here. Ask on Administrator requests on vrt-wiki instead.
- Permissions queues: users that already have strong knowledge of and experience with copyright issues, like administrators or license reviewers on Wikimedia Commons, are highly appreciated and invited to volunteer. Users without such skills should apply for info queues instead.
|Please and also send an e-mail to volunteers-vrtwikimediaorg linking to your application on this page and giving your age. Please do so each time you apply.|
- User links:
- Babel/Languages you can reply in: zh-N, yue-N, en-2
- Your most active user talk page(s): Chinese Wikipedia user talk page
- Queues you would like access to: info-zh, permissions-zh-hant, permissions-zh-hans
- Email sent? Yes
I'd like to help out on the Volunteer Response Team because I would like to help maintaining the relationship between readers and editors and improving the communication. I am a zh-AFC reviewer and also has experience in handling copyright stuff (See also my contribution in Commons). Thanks. SCP-2000 14:30, 16 May 2022 (UTC)