Noongarpedia is a collaborative project to add Noongar language content to Wikimedia projects and to improve all languages' content relating to Noongar topics. It is being driven by an Australian Research Council project from the University of Western Australia and Curtin University (in collaboration with Wikimedia Australia).
|Noongar language||English language||Multi-lingual|
|Encyclopedia||Noongar Wikipedia (Incubator)||WikiProject Noongar
|Dictionary||Noongar Wiktionary (Incubator; English-to-Noongar)||Wiktionary:About Nyunga (Noongar-to-English)|
|Library||No Incubator site yet||Wikisource:Portal:Western Australia#Noongar (Noongar-English translations)||Included in Old Wikisource (English-Noongar translations)|
|Wikidata||use language "nys" for labels and descriptions|
|Coordination||Noongarpedia (you're here)|
In reverse-chronological order.
- 2017-08-07 Noongarpedia training session
- 2017-08-06 Noongarpedia wikibomb
- 2016-08-27 Noongarpedia/Wikibomb August 2016
- 2016-07-30 Noongarpedia/Wikibomb July 2016
- 2016-03-21 (Harmony Day) Wikibomb at the State Library of WA, 4–7 pm in the
Geograph Roommoved upstairs to the Great Southern Room on the top floor.
- 2016-02-20 Wikibomb at the State Library of WA
- 2016-01-26 Wikibomb at the State Library of WA
- 5 July 2017 ABC Radio Perth: Len Collard - Who Are You? Audio available.
- 11 November 2016 ABC news: NoongarPedia created as first Wikipedia site in Aboriginal language
- 11 November 2016 AM (ABC radio): 'Noongarpedia' bringing a vanishing language to the web. Audio available.
- 2 September 2016 The Guardian: Introducing 'Noongarpedia' – Australia's first Indigenous Wikipedia. Archive.
- 7 September 2015 RTRFM: Len Collard interviewed on the Artbeat programme. Audio available.
- 26 May 2015 The Guardian:Aboriginal language Wikipedia faces cultural hurdles, say researchers
- 18 February 2014 National Indigenous Radio Service: Len Collard interviewed. Audio available.
- Cook, Denise (2019) That was my home: voices from the Noongar camps in Fremantle and the Western suburbs
UWA Publishing ISBN 9781760800321