Please, do really only list here if you are not luxemburgian, not born there, neither have luxemburgian ancestry. Thank you.
All those not meeting the above criteria, please go here.
- Magadan (er... only me?)
- Nelson Ricardo (how dare you, sir, call me a "Luxemburgian")
- Sesel (I might have some Luxembourgeois ancestry … not sure though)
- Dante Alighieri (oddly, one of my good friends actually IS Lux)
- Node ue
- Iasson 11:15, 10 Feb 2005 (UTC)
- Vincent Ramos
- Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason , wow, there sure are alot of us...
- Rockhopper10r I was near Luxembourg once.
- Yath - Luxemburg-free for over thirty years.
- Dungodung so this means all others are Luxemburgian? Pfff
- Boivie 21:47, 27 October 2005 (UTC) (I have been to Luxemburg once, no other connection)
- Sarazyn What the deuce?
- Dinsdagskind (only a few hundreds of kilometers away, though)
- CameoAppearance Shouldn't it be non-Luxembourgian?
- Ralgis - I think I'm not familiar with that kind of hamburger
- oNaNcle unless LSD tells me more about my ancestry.
Other neglectable minorities: