New Readers/What we want to learn about our Offline users
What we want to learn about our usersEdit
There is an open phabricator task to look into how people are already using the "saved pages" features in the Android and iOS Wikipedia apps. This can help us understand if people return to those saved articles when they're offline.
There are many reasons that people might want to use offline Wikipedia, and there are many different constraints and challenges in reaching them. We'd like to know more so that we can design the best solutions for their needs. These are some questions we'd like answers to:
- How much space do you have on your phone? / ¿Cuanto espacio tienes en tu telefono (GBs)?
- How often are you connected to the internet? / ¿Con qué frecuencia usas el internet?
- How fast is your internet connection? How reliable is it? / ¿Cual es la velocidad de tu Internet? Funciona de manera fiable?
- How do you connect to the internet? Wifi or cell network? / ¿Cómo te conectas a internet? Con Wifi ó con datos móviles?
- How much internet do you use per month (MBs)? / ¿Cuantos MBs usas cada mes?
- Why do you use offline content? / ¿Por qué usas offline (contenido disponible sin necesidad de internet)?
- What content do you use with Kiwix? (what download packages) / ¿Qué contenido usas con Kiwix? Cuáles paquetes?
- How much does your internet cost?