Names of Wikimedia languages/rm
|This file is made available under the Creative Commons CC0 1.0 Universal Public Domain Dedication.|
(Feel free to translate the instructions and the table header in your language. Create Names of Wikimedia languages/message-rm and replace the existing template.)
This is the list of Wikimedia languages to be translated into Romansh language.
- The first column is the link to the Wikipedia page in your own language. It’s red with the text "Page not found" if there is no article about that language on your Wikipedia. (As a reminder that you should create the article :) ). Otherwise, it’s lime green.
- The second column is the language name in English. This could be replaced with your local fallback language or additional columns should be added. (For example, if you are a native speaker of Aymara, this column could be in Spanish.) Always lime green to tell you that not everything is red or yellow :P
- The third column is the link to the wiki. Don’t touch it (except you find some error). Always lime green for motivational purposes, as well.
- The fourth column is the language name in your language. Use this column for translation. Important: Use the full prescriptive name of the language in your language, as it would be written in a dictionary (or in the middle of a sentence, unmarked). Thus, English language, not "English", nor "the English language"; in Italian lingua italiana not "Lingua italiana", nor "italiano"; in German italienische Sprache, not Italienisch. It’s red if there is no data, it’s yellow if the text is the product of our guess how it should be written and it should be lime (light green) if you manually wrote or checked it.
- The fifth column is the list of grammatical categories (in English language) for the particular language word or phrase in your language. Thus, if the language name is a noun phrase, you should write in this column "n". If the language name is noun and has gender category feminine, you should write there "n, f". Red by default; should be lime when you add grammatical categories.
- The sixth column should be used for automatic generation of lexical entries in non-native Wiktionary. For example: "голуб, n, m, [[pigeon]] in [[w:Serbian language|Serbian language]]". If you don’t want a link to a Wikipedia page, just write the plain text; if you have a Wiktionary page about that language and want that link, write the link to that page. Red by default; should be lime after you add grammatical categories.
- The seventh column is for comments particularly related to that entry. Otherwise, please use general talk page for comments.
The data are licensed under CC0, as they should be incorporated into Wikidata at the end of the process.