Movement roles project/Committee standards
(Redirected from Movement roles/committee standards)
This page is kept for historical interest. Any policies mentioned may be obsolete.
Related to now concluded Wikimedia movement roles project.
Every committee should
- Have a chair and secretary, appointed or elected each year
- Have transparent processes for replacing members and selecting new members, with a regular call for participation
- Have measures of success and timeliness for their work, and minimum standards for member activity
- Have a public way to communicate with the committee (e.g., on-wiki or a public list)
- Maintain a public calendar of their work, including minutes of formal meetings
- Publish minutes within a month of the relevant meeting
- Publish a report on their work each year