Movement Strategy implementation call in Uganda
The Movement Strategy implementation call in Uganda is an online meet-up call to identify some of the 10 Movement Strategy recommendations that can be put into action and in the service of communities with the User group. This is a discussion by some of the Core User group members, and is part of a series of events that are to happen before the first and second global conversations.
We will discuss and select top priorities for implementation in 2021. Prioritization is the start of the transition to implementation. The "Movement Strategy implementation call in Uganda" will be on Friday 20th November 2020 from 7:00 - 9:00 PM (EAT).
- Movement Strategy (Wikimedia 2030) will be implemented in 2021
- Movement Strategy activities and initiatives seem to have been happening indirectly through the various User group programatic activities.
- Evaluation and mapping of the recommendations to future actions and activities
- Connecting our conversations with the East African regional affiliates and following up on the East African Strategy Summit.
- Community feedback
- Final results
- Movement Strategy principles
- The recommendations in full: Strategy/Wikimedia movement/2018-20/Recommendations
- The initiatives: Wikimedia movement/2018-20/Transition/List of Initiatives
- Francis Ssekitto (Creative Commons Uganda)
Anyone and everyone is welcome to join
- Affiliates in East Africa highly encouraged to join this, and future events
- Google meet:meet.google.com/xpj-rxeb-vqs
Global discussions and more informationEdit
- Next Global Events are scheduled on (5-6 Dec)Strategy/Wikimedia movement/2018-20/Transition/Global Conversations
- See other Prioritization events: Strategy/Wikimedia movement/2018-20/Transition/Prioritization events
Usergroup discussion resultsEdit
- A summary report on meta has been shared