Mix'n'match contains over 3000 datasets, including lists of important people. It allows one to match names to Викиданные entries, using several different modes. There is a gamified mode, that may require just one click. Where there is a corresponding Wikidata property, statements are entered into Wikidata by the system.
Are you unhappy with the Top Ten Wikipedias rank? See if you can get better than your neighbour at a subset of topics! For instance, who has more European classics (list by the European Library of Information and Culture)?
- To create a new set for matching, use the Import Tool.
- List of existing and missing catalogues in Mix'n'match by category
Updates through automated web page scraping
The statement "This catalog is regularly updated through automated web page scraping" is found on some pages. It can take more than a week for a rescraping.
- Mix'n'match (mix and match): Red links lists on steroids Initial blogpost on the creator of the tool's blog (in English)
- List of articles every Wikipedia should have
- Руководство для малых и новых языковых разделов Википедии