How can I help?
Don't be afraid to edit—anyone can edit almost any page, and we encourage you to be bold! Find something that can be improved, whether content, grammar or formatting, and make it better.
You can't break Meta Wikimedia. Anything can be fixed or improved later. So go ahead, edit a page and help make Meta Wikimedia the best information source about Wikimedia on the Internet!
Make your first edit right now:
- Click here to add a new section. (If there are already sections under "Test edits", you can also click on the appropriate "" link and edit someone else's text.)
- Type a subject line and some text.
- Please, remember that while Meta Wikimedia is a coordinate space for Wikimedia project, encyclopedia, it is not a forum! No profanity, libel, or personal attacks will be tolerated.
- Sign by entering four tildes (~~~~) or by clicking on the signature icon ; this will automatically produce your name and the date.
- Click Show preview to test your changes, or Save page when you're happy with the way it looks. (It will usually not stay for long, though.)
English Wikipedia tutorial may help you learning how to edit. From this page, other language version (over 20 languages) are also reachable.
English Wikipedia "How to edit a page" may help you getting deeper knowledge about Wiki mark-up grammar. The same information is available in other languages.