Meta:Training/core/Where to get help students/da
Now you have a basic overview of how to contribute to Wikipedia. But there is a lot more you'll learn along the way as you get started. You can find a variety of written help materials and additional videos in the Resources tab of this training.
If you need help, here are some places you can go:
- Statisk hjælp
- w:Help:Contents is the main help page that will guide you in the right direction. The help page may be reached at any time by clicking help displayed under the ► Interaction tab on the left side of all pages.
- w:Help:Directory is a descriptive listing of all Wikipedia's informative, instructional and consultation pages.
- Wikipedia: The Missing Manual is a converted book that covers most subjects, split into 21 chapters.
You may wish to bookmark or print out a copy of the editing cheatsheet for a quick reference on wiki syntax.
- Interaktiv hjælp
- Tehuset, et sted hvor nye skribenter kan introducere dem selv, stille spørgsmål og få hjælp fra andre skribenter.
- The Help desk, where you can ask questions about how to use and edit Wikipedia.
- The help channel for live chat help from other Wikipedians.