Meta:Training/core/Learning goals educators/eo
Typical learning goals of educators that are using Wikipedia as a teaching tool include one or several of the following:
- Develop writing skills (paĝo 6)
- Increase media and information fluency (paĝo 8)
- Improve critical thinking and research skills (paĝo 10)
- Foster collaboration and community of practice (paĝo 12)
- Develop technical and communication skills (paĝo 14)
Click on the links above to get more detail on each goal, or click the forward arrow to explore a model syllabus.