Meta:Training/For students/Pillar 4/ja
Editors should interact with each other in a respectful and civil manner.
- Respect and be polite to your fellow Wikipedians, even when you disagree.
- Apply Wikipedia etiquette, and avoid personal attacks. Find consensus, avoid edit wars, and remember that there are about four million articles on the English Wikipedia to work on and discuss.
- Act in good faith, and never disrupt Wikipedia to illustrate a point.
- Be open and welcoming, and assume good faith on the part of others.
- When conflict arises, discuss details on the talk page, and if needed, follow the dispute resolution process.