Formation à Wikipédia Editing Menu · Ressources Page 20 sur 21
Conseils pour une discussion efficace
Pour des discussions productives, rappelez-vous de :
- Use descriptive edit summaries to explain what you are doing with each edit. That way, others will be able to follow the action when they click on the "View history" tab.
- Assume good faith: Assume other editors are trying to improve the project.
- Lire tous les messages que les gens laissent sur les pages de discussion des articles que vous modifiez.
- Be polite, and discuss article content rather than editors. Do not make personal attacks.
- Always sign your posts on talk pages using four tildes so that others can follow who is saying what. Put
~~~~at the end of your message (not in the edit summary box).
- When you intend comments for a specific editor, leave a message on their User Talk page (with a link to the comments, if the discussion is happening on a different page). That way, they'll get a notification about your message.