This module covers approaches to Wikipedia assignment design and walks through a detailed syllabus that has worked well for many undergraduate and graduate level classes.
By the end of this section, you'll have covered:
- The typical learning goals that educators use Wikipedia assignments to achieve
- Tips and tricks for achieving those learning goals
- How Wikipedia assignments might fit into a syllabus
- A detailed syllabus, with assignments and educational materials that you can use
- How to select appropriate articles for students and how instructors can evaluate their work