The following request for comments is closed. Moved to Requests for comment/Long abuse on pt.wiki since it does not concern Meta. Znotch190711 (talk) 09:41, 1 August 2019 (UTC)
Statement of the issueEdit
The account JMGM (talk · contribs), who mostly edits on pt.wiki, comes with a long and insistent abuse in the same space and lately is transferring to other projects like en.wiki and commons.
For example, record the number of times the account has been locked out, as well as the reasons:
- August 30, 2009 - two days by Lechatjaune (talk · contribs) - Using Wikipedia to drive offenses (Uso da Wikipedia para dirigir ofensas)
- October 19, 2015 - twelve hours by Érico (talk · contribs) - Violation of interaction ban imposed as an alternative to a public space abuse block request (Violação da proibição de interação, imposta como medida alternativa a um pedido de bloqueio por abuso de espaço público)
- January 2, 2016 - three days by Érico - Public space abuse (repeat offender / see more information) (Abuso de espaço público (reincidente / ver mais informações))
- June 1, 2016 - three days by JMagalhães (talk · contribs) - Offenses to third parties using Wikipedia pages: 45762803 + repeat offender (Ofensas a terceiros usando páginas da Wikipédia: 45762803 + reincidente)
- September 28, 2016 - three days by Conde Edmond Dantès (talk · contribs) - Offenses to third parties using Wikipedia pages link (Ofensas a terceiros usando páginas da Wikipédia: )
- On the same day, user Nakinn (talk · contribs) increased the period to one week - progression
- January 4, 2018 - one week by Conde Edmond Dantès - Offenses to third parties using Wikipedia pages: + Public space abuse + Harassment and threats (Ofensas a terceiros usando páginas da Wikipédia: + Abuso de espaço público + assédio e ameaças)
- February 5, 2018 - one week by Stuckkey (talk · contribs) - Abusive Behavior: Misuse of talk pages for personal attacks, personal harassment of users. (Comportamento abusivo: Uso indevido das páginas de discussão para ataques pessoais, perseguição pessoal de usuários.)
- June 27, 2018 - two weeks by EVinente (talk · contribs) - Abuse of public space: Abuse of Wikipedia to prove a point (Abuso de espaço público: Abuso da Wikipédia para provar um ponto de vista)
- July 28, 2018 - three weeks by Stuckkey - Abusive Behavior: Wikipedia Abuse to Provide a Viewpoint - Progressive Blocking (Comportamento abusivo: Abuso da Wikipédia para provar um ponto de vista - Bloqueio progressivo)
- August 5, 2018 - Érico resetting previous lock parameters (removing the right to edit the talk page)
- May 18, 2019 - one day by Millennium bug (talk · contribs) - Abusive behavior (Comportamento abusivo)
- June 29, 2019 - one day by Tuga1143 - Refusal to abide by policies: Due to personal attacks and widespread distrust, was already under observation, but now has to be blocked after Block Request (Recusa em acatar políticas: Por ataques pessoais e disseminação de desconfiança, já estava em observação, contudo agora teve de ser bloqueada após Pedido de Bloqueio)
- July 22, 2019 - one week by Tuga1143 - Wikipedia abuse to prove a point: For continuing to abuse to prove a point, ignoring the recommendations of the latest DBs and aggravating off-wiki offenses (Abuso da Wikipédia para provar um ponto de vista: Por continuar a abusar para provar um ponto de vista, ignorando as recomendações das últimas DBs e com a agravante das ofensas off-wiki)
In summary, the user in question is involved in a number of conflicts, in particular by title grammar, with several other users. It is not enough to argue, the user offends, attacks, accuses and spreads distrust against those involved in the conflict with her.
You can see from the lock log of the same show that the locks she suffered were made by several pt.wiki administrators (8). Since the user has recently been blocked from creating articles and editing in the Wikipedia domain! In July, I requested that it be filtered on the Wikipedia domain and collected dozens of comments from her that accuse third parties who have an opinion contrary to hers. Please note that comments are dated from 2015 to 2019.
In addition to all abuse on the Lusophone Wikipedia, she has been looking for other projects to "extend" her conflict with other users. In May, she was warned by user xxx for loading screen prints from Wikipedia, in which she tries to prove that certain users are wrong (see here and here). Also, has been trying to change the same spelling in Lusophone and Anglophone
I consider the last attempt to rename the titles to two wikis a serious misconduct, given the full history of blocking the user and the other penalties suffered on pt.wiki. The user strongly argues that article titles need to maintain the spellings of their original languages or English spellings, opposing transliterations based on lexiographic sources!
As you try to argue, you have English sources to prove that the title uses the particular grammar, but the discussion falls on transliterating the titles into Portuguese! English fonts are not strong enough to oppose transliteration. In addition, abuse of offenses and spread of distrust...
Sincerely, I made several proposals to prevent the user from continuing such a conflict, but she continues even after the imposition of these sanctions!
I asked a member of the Ombudsman commission for help and he recommended that I open this request. I would like the case to be debated by a community free from the Lusophone environment to decide on any recommendation (ban on interaction, ban on renaming in all Wikimedia projects, etc.) to stop this inappropriate behavior.
Edmond Dantès d'un message? 05:24, 1 August 2019 (UTC)