Sound recording of London Wikidata Meetup 2, 2015-01-07
|London 189||12 February|
|London 188||8 January|
|Oxford 85||15 January|
|Meetups at ESEAP Conference 2022||18-20 November|
|WikiConference North America||11-13 November|
|UK virtual 15||25 August|
|Wikimania in-person events||11–14 August|
|Perth 73||23 July|
|Hong Kong 129 (WikiCafe HK #1)||19 December|
|List of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
Date and time: Wednesday 7th January 2015 — 18:00 - 20:00Edit
Location: Basement, Development House, St Leonard's Street, London EC2A 4LTEdit
- NavinoEvans (talk) 14:41, 12 December 2014 (UTC)
- Fabian Tompsett (WMUK) (talk) 12:20, 18 December 2014 (UTC)
- Nicholas Humfrey
- Jheald (talk) 17:37, 7 January 2015 (UTC) -- Ooops. Just leaving now, so I may be a bit late.
- –Krinkletalk 17:53, 7 January 2015 (UTC)
Volunteer Strategy GatheringsEdit
- Report back from Volunteer Strategy Gathering, 29th November 2014
- Preparation for Volunteer Strategy Gathering, February 2015
Development House is an accessible building, please notify us in advance if you need step free access and we will make sure that the stair lift is in operation to enter the building.
We have a hearing loop available, please notify us in advance if you need it to be on.
- Postal address
- Wikimedia UK
- 4th Floor, Development House,
- 56-64 Leonard Street
- EC2A 4LT
|Old Street||0.2 miles (<5 minutes' walk)|
|Moorgate||1 mile (~8 minutes' walk)|
The closest tube station is Old Street, which is on the Northern Line, two stops from King's Cross/St Pancras.
At Old Street tube station, follow signs to Subway 2 (green) turn left if you need a ramp, and then continue South (on City Road, heading away from the roundabout) for less than a minute on foot to get to Leonard Street and then east on Leonard Street (first left after Sainsbury's shop) for just over 100 meters. Development House is on the corner with Paul Street.
Old Street is on the 205/214 bus route from Kings Cross St Pancras, and the 205 from Paddington, Marylebone and Euston.