Add your name to this list if you can make it to our forty-seventh meeting. Note that people of all ages and all Wikimedia projects are welcome!
|South Africa 6 (virtual)||31 October|
|London 160 (virtual)||8 November|
|London 159 (virtual)||11 October|
|Beijing 18||3 October|
|Hong Kong 126 (virtual)||27 September|
|South Africa 4 (virtual)||15 August|
|UK 1 (virtual)||16 May|
|Oxford 81||15 March|
|Kaduna 2020||29 February|
|New York City||18 December|
|Cambridge 42||14 December|
|Shenyang 3||13 September|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
Date and time: Sunday 10th July — 13:00 onwardsEdit
Location: Penderel's Oak Pub, Holborn, London WC1Edit
Please also invite any London Wikimedia people you know (or have had wiki dealings with) – spread the word!
- The Land 10:49, 10 July 2011 (UTC) - for a change I can actually make it! WM-UK Chapter director
- Fæ WM-UK Chapter director
- WereSpielChequers (part only) 23:11, 18 April 2011 (UTC)
- James F. (talk) 00:02, 4 May 2011 (UTC)
- Hoping to make it to this one... WJBscribe (talk) 11:16, 5 June 2011 (UTC)
I will be visiting UK from Australia then and may well be in London and available. I'll confirm later.08:13, 28 June 2011 (UTC) Sorry, it is now looking that I will not be in London then. 08:51, 3 July 2011 (UTC)
- Tom Morris
- AdamBMorgan 01:56, 3 July 2011 (UTC)
- Johnbod 13:05, 4 July 2011 (UTC)
- MarcusLeDain 22:15, 5 July 2011 (UTC) will endeavor to make it.
- Peripatetic 10:53, 6 July 2011 (UTC)- would love to come.
- Thryduulf (en.wikt,en.wp,commons) 01:07, 8 July 2011 (UTC) (probably)
- Natkabrown 09:29, 9 July 2011 (UTC) I will try my best to come.
- Waithamai 00:41, 10 July 2011 (UTC) (de.wp)
- Pi 05:32, 10 July 2011 (UTC) Sounds fun, I'll come along
- Ph1ll1phenry (talk) 08:09, 12 October 2015 (UTC)
Informal chitchat with no set agenda. We usually have some experienced users and some laptops around so if you want a ten minute lesson in creating tables doing history merges or you just have a question on copyright this is a good venue (but please don't start discussions on copyright until enough people have arrived for a non-copyright conversation to run in parallel).
If you have some ideas for discussion topics, please put them below.
- We might break out the GLAM task force meeting for an hour to talk through progress with our cultural institution partners, anyone is welcome to listen in and if you want to generally chat about the GLAM initiative, please do so afterwards. --Fæ 09:03, 5 July 2011 (UTC)
- Anyone interested in Scotland? There is a major proposal under review with the WM-UK board that I would be happy to informally chat with anyone about. --Fæ 09:03, 5 July 2011 (UTC)