Add your name to this list if you can make it to our forty-fourth meeting. Note that people of all ages and all Wikimedia projects are welcome!
postponed until June
|London 153||12 April|
|Oxford 81||15 March|
|London 152||8 March|
|Kaduna 2020||29 February|
|New York City||18 December|
|Cambridge 42||14 December|
|Hong Kong 122||23 November|
|Beijing 17||6 October|
|Shenyang 3||13 September|
|Igbo Wiki Strategy Salon||24 August|
|Manchester 36||9 June|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
Date and time: Sunday 10th April — 13:00 onwardsEdit
Location: Penderel's Oak Pub, Holborn, London WC1Edit
Please also invite any London Wikimedia people you know (or have had wiki dealings with) – spread the word!
- WereSpielChequers 18:43, 2 March 2011 (UTC)
- James F. (talk) 14:39, 17 March 2011 (UTC)
- Will be late (probably), but attending. Ironholds 14:51, 24 March 2011 (UTC)
- I hope to come, I have done so much editing on my wiki that my right hand and shoulder is aching. I need to see other people who as sick as I am. Natkabrown 11:34, 31 March 2011 (UTC)
- Should be there. —Tom Morris (talk) 22:54, 1 April 2011 (UTC)
- Maybe --tyw7 15:35, 3 April 2011 (UTC)
- Should be there Johnbod 17:39, 3 April 2011 (UTC)
- Should be able to! The Land 17:32, 3 April 2011 (UTC)
- Going to try to, should be though yes ukdutypaid 15:03, 6 April 2011 (UTC)
- This will be my first time. Grim23 01:18, 9 April 2011 (UTC)
- I shall be there but a bit late! Harrypotter 14:47, 9 April 2011 (UTC)
- I should be there, AdamBMorgan 23:45, 9 April 2011 (UTC)
Informal chitchat with no set agenda. We usually have some experienced users and some laptops around so if you want a ten minute lesson in creating tables doing history merges or you just have a question on copyright this is a good venue (but please don't start discussions on copyright until enough people have arrived for a non-copyright conversation to run in parallel).
If you have some ideas for discussion topics, please put them below.