Add your name to this list if you can make it to our forty-third meeting. Note that people of all ages and all Wikimedia projects are welcome!
postponed until June
|South Africa 2 (virtual)||13 June|
|Hong Kong 124 (virtual)||6 June|
|UK 1 (virtual)||16 May|
|London 154 (virtual)||10 May|
|Hong Kong 123 (virtual)||2 May|
|Oxford 81||15 March|
|Kaduna 2020||29 February|
|New York City||18 December|
|Cambridge 42||14 December|
|Beijing 17||6 October|
|Shenyang 3||13 September|
|Igbo Wiki Strategy Salon||24 August|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
Date and time: Sunday 13th March — 13:00 onwardsEdit
Location: Penderel's Oak Pub, Holborn, London WC1Edit
Please also invite any London Wikimedia people you know (or have had wiki dealings with) – spread the word!
- James F. (talk) 22:14, 14 February 2011 (UTC)
- No engineering works this time, so hopefully nothing else will get in the way. CT Cooper · talk 22:39, 14 February 2011 (UTC)
- WereSpielChequers 00:00, 18 February 2011 (UTC)
- Fæ 08:21, 1 March 2011 (UTC)
- Tom Morris —Tom Morris (talk) 20:32, 1 March 2011 (UTC)
- Ironholds 20:57, 3 March 2011 (UTC)
- Natkabrown 19:24, 4 March 2011 (UTC)
- I'm there, to talk about the newly formed Wikipedians at Imperial College and all its activities!! Vinnypatel 14:34, 9 March 2011 (UTC)
- Mike Peel 18:05, 10 March 2011 (UTC) (from Manchester by car; if anyone wants a lift from that direction, let me know.)
- Likely, WJBscribe (talk) 03:17, 12 March 2011 (UTC)
- Should be Johnbod 14:01, 12 March 2011 (UTC)
- Harrypotter I made it!
Informal chitchat with no set agenda. We usually have some experienced users and some laptops around so if you want a ten minute lesson in creating tables doing history merges or you just have a question on copyright this is a good venue (but please don't start discussions on copyright until enough people have arrived for a non-copyright conversation to run in parallel).
If you have some ideas for discussion topics, please put them below.
- Wikimania 2011: General discussion, and also recirculating Freedom of panorama and Wikimedia Commons from London 42 as I was not present at that meet-up. CT Cooper · talk 22:48, 14 February 2011 (UTC)
- How we can encourage grant applications from WMUK, perhaps promoting 2012 goals of "5 large projects and 100 grants" (where large is >£50,000 and grants are £500-£5,000) might attract more interest? --Fæ 08:21, 1 March 2011 (UTC)