Add your name to this list if you can make it to our fortieth meeting. Note that people of all ages and all Wikimedia projects are welcome!
postponed until June
|London 153||12 April|
|Oxford 81||15 March|
|London 152||8 March|
|Kaduna 2020||29 February|
|New York City||18 December|
|Cambridge 42||14 December|
|Hong Kong 122||23 November|
|Beijing 17||6 October|
|Shenyang 3||13 September|
|Igbo Wiki Strategy Salon||24 August|
|Manchester 36||9 June|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
London Wikimedia Meetup Number 40
Date and time: Sunday 12th December — 13:00 onwards
Location: Penderel's Oak pub, Holborn, London WC1
Please also invite any London Wikimedia people you know (or have had wiki dealings with) – spread the word!
- James F. (talk) 16:16, 14 November 2010 (UTC)
- WereSpielChequers 08:21, 15 November 2010 (UTC)
- DhavalTalk 09:27, 17 November 2010 (UTC)
- Always and forever Panyd 20:21, 18 November 2010 (UTC)
- Maybe this time... Minimac 15:28, 23 November 2010 (UTC)
- There's a possibility. Stifle 19:48, 23 November 2010 (UTC)
- Beers on me! Peter Damian 21:33, 26 November 2010 (UTC) Run out of money, sorry. Peter Damian 22:55, 9 December 2010 (UTC)
- Likely but not definite. HJ Mitchell | Penny for your thoughts? 22:35, 26 November 2010 (UTC)
- Fæ 05:51, 29 November 2010 (UTC)
- Subject to snow. Tom Morris 14:27, 30 November 2010 (UTC)
- Planning to come. Johnbod 02:17, 1 December 2010 (UTC) Actually I have a horrible cold & may not come. Johnbod 23:34, 11 December 2010 (UTC)
- Look forward to meeting everyone. GemGriff 10:51, 3 December 2001 (UTC)
- Harry Wood
- Advised to come by Mike Peel as I have an idea for Wikipedia - Vinesh Patel
- Looking forward to meeting Gemma! Not forgetting all others. Charles Matthews 12:27, 8 December 2010 (UTC)
Informal chitchat with no set agenda.
If you have some ideas for discussion topics, please put them forward below.
- As a result of the GLAM wiki conference we have the opportunity to get involved in collaboration days with various London Museums and similar. Do we want the London meetup to get involved in some of the coordination of this and if so which events do we want next year? We may have a guest visitor from Kew or one of the other museums we've been talking to.
- Would anyone be willing to help me set up a Python bot? WereSpielChequers 16:49, 28 November 2010 (UTC)
- Should the next meeting be on the usual second Sunday or postponed 6 days to the tenth anniversary?