A social gathering for Wikimedia/Wikipedia enthusiasts. You can expect to meet some very keen Wikimedians, and complete newbies are also welcome, as is anyone interested in finding out more about Wikipedia and other Wikimedia projects.
|London 171 (virtual)||13 June|
|London 170 (virtual)||9 May|
|wikiBlind & wikiKind adventures
in wikiWonderland (virtual)
|Beijing 19||1 January|
|South Africa 6 (virtual)||31 October|
|Hong Kong 126 (virtual)||27 September|
|UK 1 (virtual)||16 May|
|Oxford 81||15 March|
|Kaduna 2020||29 February|
|New York City||18 December|
|Cambridge 42||14 December|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
Date and time: Sunday 9 May 2021 13:00—18:00
(join at any time you can, no need to stay for the whole afternoon)
We will use Zoom video chat, the link is below. the wub will host.
Note that we're using video conferencing, but there's no obligation to have your camera on if you prefer not to show your face. Or indeed your microphone: some people do just come along and listen in.
Although this meetup is a continuation of the regular "London" pub gatherings, going virtual means that geography is no longer a constraint so do feel free to join from anywhere you may be, in the UK or elsewhere!
Please invite any Wikimedia people you know (or have had wiki dealings with) who might be interested – spread the word!
The zoom link (same as usual): https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84805566882?pwd=aGRmZTN5UTNmdmVuWnNOSk11L2ZsZz09
And if using the app: Meeting ID: 848 0556 6882 Passcode: 592828
- Changing w:confusion matrix instances to more common orientation:
- An editor, w:user:Danilosilva128 noted that these tables on English Wikipedia are counter to usual convention. I thought changing them over time would lead to inconsistency between articles, so created w:talk:Confusion_matrix/Operation_Transposition to identify all occurrences. As Danilosilva128 has created a working list, would anyone be interested to do the switchover at this meetup? Thanks, cmɢʟee::τaʟκ 16:46, 8 May 2021 (UTC)
Add your name to the list by adding an asterisk and four tildes like this:
- the wub "?!" 21:38, 17 April 2021 (UTC)
- Femkemilene (talk) 17:30, 18 April 2021 (UTC)
- Should be Johnbod (talk) 02:52, 19 April 2021 (UTC)
- TrottieTrue (talk) 18:07, 19 April 2021 (UTC) Probably
- This time I'll remember to come before it ends! Remagoxer (talk) 21:10, 21 April 2021 (UTC)
- 18.104.22.168 07:55, 22 April 2021 (UTC)
- Rich Farmbrough 20:16 23 April 2021 (GMT).
- Probably PamD (talk) 09:26, 25 April 2021 (UTC)
- Mulkh Singh (talk) 06:51, 6 May 2021 (UTC)
- Serendipodous (talk) 17:47, 8 May 2021 (UTC)
- Andrew D. (talk) 12:05, 9 May 2021 (UTC)
- Broichmore (talk) 14:09, 9 May 2021 (UTC)
May be attendingEdit
- Dreamy Jazz talk to me | enwiki 08:30, 20 April 2021 (UTC)
- Bibeyjj (talk) 15:59, 27 April 2021 (UTC)
- Jr8825 (talk) 13:28, 30 April 2021 (UTC)
- Pi (talk) 17:46, 1 May 2021 (UTC)
- Kusma (talk) 08:21, 6 May 2021 (UTC)
- cmɢʟee::τaʟκ 16:47, 8 May 2021 (UTC)
- AnApple47 (talk) 16:53, 8 May 2021 (UTC)