And one other.
postponed until June
|London 153||12 April|
|Oxford 81||15 March|
|London 152||8 March|
|Kaduna 2020||29 February|
|New York City||18 December|
|Cambridge 42||14 December|
|Hong Kong 122||23 November|
|Beijing 17||6 October|
|Shenyang 3||13 September|
|Igbo Wiki Strategy Salon||24 August|
|Manchester 36||9 June|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
CAMBRIDGE WIKIMEDIA MEETUP NUMBER 23
When: Saturday 20th September 2014 — 15:00 onwards
Where: CB2 cybercafé, 5–7 Norfolk St, Cambridge, CB1 2LD UK
Note: we always meet upstairs! See here for a map.
Everyone is invited to assemble outside CB2 at 1 to 1.10pm for a walk to see Chesterton Tower, a Grade I listed building. We shall spend some time first at the Cambridge Museum of Technology, where there will be a free exhibition. And will return in good time ahead of the meetup at 3 pm.
Please check here on the day, if the weather is unkind. The route will be East Road - across the roundabout and down to Riverside and Elizabeth Way bridge (from below) - Museum of Technology - Riverside cycle bridge - past St Andrew's Church, turn right up Church Street and then Chapel Street - back through St Andrew's churchyard and to the main road = left turn over Elizabeth Way bridge (on top) - and retrace steps to CB2.
- Charles Matthews (talk) 18:01, 19 August 2014 (UTC)
- MatthewIreland (talk) 13:15, 25 August 2014 (UTC)
- Unfortunately I can't make the pre-meetup walk. I hope the weather stays good and all goes well!
- edward (talk) 19:28, 5 September 2014 (UTC)
- Assuming that I don't forget (again!)... Andrew Gray (talk) 18:54, 15 September 2014 (UTC)
- Assuming I don't go completely insane and drive all the way to Lancaster.Geni (talk) 20:25, 15 September 2014 (UTC)
- 𝖈𝖒𝖌𝖑𝖊𝖊 I'll come for the tour too. 23:17, 18 September 2014 (UTC)
- A newbie hoping it's ok to come along. Won't be there for the walk though. en:User:Marvinthefish (talk) 12:25, 19 September 2014 (UTC)
- Away on holiday. --Magnus Manske (talk) 19:40, 19 August 2014 (UTC)
- Can't make it, but if the next one is in term I shall.--Gilderien (talk) 20:22, 1 September 2014 (UTC)