Meetups in BeijingEdit
- July 25, 2004, at Peking University, which was the first offline meetup among the Chinese Wikipedia user community.
- December 5, 2004, at a BIG Pizza outlet in Qinghua Dong Road.
- November 14, 2005, at a coffee shop (which was closed in June 2018) outside Huaqing Jiayuan in Heqing Road, Wudaokou.
- December 9, 2006.
- July 25, 2010, at another coffee shop outside Huayuan Enterprise Center in Beizhan Bei Street, Xizhimen.
- October 2, 2010, in Beijing CBD.
- April 4, 2011, at the aforementioned coffee shop in Xizhimen.
- July 26, 2011.
- October 28, 2011. An unsuccessful meetup was planned to be held on May 26, 2012.
- August 23, 2013.
- July 23, 2017, at readers' cafeteria of National Library of China, Zizhuyuan.
- January 20, 2018.
- April 15, 2018, to celebrate the 1 million articles milestone of Chinese Wikipedia. See Meetup/Beijing/13 for more details.
- July 9, 2018.
- December 31, 2018.
- May 1, 2019.
- October 6-7, 2019. The October 7 event was held at a Starbucks in Beijing International Tower, Weigongcun. An unsuccessful meetup was planned to be held during March 2020, but later postponed to June and finally canceled for good because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- October 3, 2020.
- January 1, 2021, to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Wikipedia and Wikimedia movement. See Meetup/Beijing/19 for more details.
A series of regular meetups are also under consideration, with a monthly (except February) schedule.
See 中国大陆维基人聚会 on Chinese Wikipedia for more details.