Learning patterns/Orienatation of students for WEP
A learning pattern foreducation
created on14:16, 28 January 2016 (UTC)
What problem does this solve?Edit
WEP inherently involves a large body of students. This Learning Pattern aims to work with smaller groups.
What is the solution?Edit
Meet students in smaller groups and interact with them regarding the purpose and benefits of WEP.
Things to considerEdit
- Students should be engaged through activities
- Faculty members should be made part of this activity
- Students should be informed about the skills that they would improve by engaging with WEP
When to useEdit
- Instead of having large monolithic group of students (35+) this learning pattern can be used with smaller groups (20-35)
- When WEP does not produce expected results with students
- If the quality of the content that is produced is not up to the mark
- If faculty engagement is not encouraging