Learning and Evaluation/ne
A hub for learning and sharing resources to better understand Wikimedia programs.
A resource hub to help volunteers and organizations evaluate their projects and program activities, specifically, to help program coordinators and evaluators to:
- More clearly identify goals and target outcomes for projects and programs,
- Measure against those goals and share learning about projects and programs, and
- Design and learn to implement effective programs to reach goals.
You can learn more about Global Data & Insights team and programs:
- Start – this page, along with the introduction and other resources
- Plan – developing a plan for your program
- Report – prepare documentation of your program after it was carried out
- Contribute – share your findings with the Wikimedia community
- News and Events – the latest from Learning and Evaluation
- Portal documentation