Report – for documenting your outcomes for Wikimedia Foundation grants and other stakeholders.
Aside from fulfilling grantmaking requirements, the value of reporting your outcomes is to build a narrative to describe your work, and to let others better understand the work that you do.
- Overview – a collection of tips and guidance for preparing Wikimedia reports
- Setting goals and measures – a guide on setting SMART goals for your programs
- Plan your program metrics – a bank of relevant measures of success
- Global metrics – metrics required for certain Wikimedia Foundation grants
- Capturing your metrics – tools for capturing metrics in your programs