The English Wikipedia article en:Kangaroo contains many interwiki links to articles about its genus (eu, ru...) and family (de, bg, uk...) instead. As the complexes are rather large, I am unsure what to do to correct them.
1. Create a list of entangled articles by giving acticles that were listed here as a hint to Pywikipediabot/interwiki.py Done
2. Create a table with columns for previously listed groups, move previously grouped articles to their groups Done
3. Move through languages, open each article, check for additional redirects to it (as interwiki.py includes referenced ones only), decide what should be in each categoty
- If some language has "Kangaroo" article that contains taxonomic information about Macropus or Macropodidae without red link to it, then it should be in "Kangaroo" group, and there should be a redirect from corresopnding group. If generic "Kangaroo" article does not contain taxonomic information, or it has red link to Macropus or Macropodidae, then there is no need for a corresponding redirect.
4. Create redirects that should be created Done
5. Update articles (either by language, or by group) In progress...
6. Verify with interwiki.py