Questions for Sue Gardner, Wed. November 10 Office HoursEdit
Write your questions here if you will be attending.
- In her latest blog Sue writes about leadership and successful practices. The examples she uses are all organised and supported from the centre. I blogged about this and am of the opinion that in order to be scalable, we need effective leadership in the communities and chapters. I would like her reaction ..
PS I can only be there for the first 20 minutes ,, GerardM 16:54, 10 November 2010 (UTC)
- Policy questions (mainly to do with application of 'fair-use'
- . 'Fair-use' review - I've come under fire for 'massacre' tagging in an attempt to get FUR images cleaned up on English Wikipedia.
What is the WMF assesment of current 'Fair-use' policy across all projects?
- . Relaated to the above is the problem of how to handle material which consensus says is 'free' but for which sourcing can be tricky to find, (such as old book illustrations or postcard scans). Again what are the views of the WMF on this?
And one about future developments.
- . Has the WMF considered partnerships with NPR or PBS in an attempt to kick start 'broadcasting' efforts based on project content?
Sfan00 IMG 18:18, 10 November 2010 (UTC)