Hardware donation program/vinayaraj
Your contact informationEdit
- your username
- your contact e-mail (optional)
- vinayarajweare at gmail dot com
Explain your planEdit
Tell us about how you contribute currently, and how you would contribute if WMF were to gift a used laptop to you.
- Constant contributor at mlwiki and uploader at Commons, reaching shortly 30000 at Commons. A laptop might help uploading photos even while on the move.
Add the existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions that you seek to impact with this equipment.
- mlwiki and Commons
Work you're proud ofEdit
Show us (through links) some of your best Wikimedia work, on or off wiki, to help us get a sense for the kind of work you do. (no more than 3 or 4 links at most, please.)
- Constantly translating Nazi key-things into Malayalam, lest the world forget them. Eichman, Goebbels, Human experiments, Kristallnacht, Wannsee Conference, etc.
- Biodiversity in Commons (http://www.business-standard.com/article/news-ians/saving-india-s-tree-diversity-taking-the-cyberspace-route-116080700324_1.html)
- Brought in some key contributors to Commons; users Davidvraju (1000s of Wilidlife photos), Dinesh Valke (more than 20000 plant photos) to name a few.
IF YOU ARE REQUESTING THIS ON BEHALF OF A WIKIMEDIA AFFILIATE (i.e. to be owned by a Wikimedia affiliate rather than an individual), please type your affiliate name below, and add a link to your affiliate's public equipment tracking page.
- Affiliate name
- Public equipment tracking page
You are encouraged to track the impact this equipment has helped you make. This encourages WMF to donate more hardware.