Hardware donation program/Zoranzoki21
Your contact informationEdit
- your username
- your contact e-mail (optional)
Explain your planEdit
Tell us about how you contribute currently, and how you would contribute if WMF were to gift a used laptop to you.
- I'm user from Serbia and member of Wikimedia Serbia. I contribute from 2016 with more than 50k edits on Wikimedia wikis. My main wiki is Serbian Wikipedia where I'm an administrator and bureaucrat. New device would help me in creation of new content and editing of already existing on Wikipedia in Serbian and other Wikimedia projects.
- I contributing also and on Phabricator and Gerrit. On Phabricator and Gerrit I'm in user group #Trusted-Users. I have done much patches on Gerrit and I'm active there also.
- With current laptop I have problems with screen and low performances and I don't have money to buy new one. If I get new one from Wikimedia I'll be more active and contribute more and better.
Add the existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions that you seek to impact with this equipment.
- Serbian Wikipedia
Other projects on Serbian language (wikisource, wikinews, wikibooks etc)
Work you're proud ofEdit
Show us (through links) some of your best Wikimedia work, on or off wiki, to help us get a sense for the kind of work you do. (no more than 3 or 4 links at most, please.)
IF YOU ARE REQUESTING THIS ON BEHALF OF A WIKIMEDIA AFFILIATE (i.e. to be owned by a Wikimedia affiliate rather than an individual), please type your affiliate name below, and add a link to your affiliate's public equipment tracking page.
- Affiliate name
- Public equipment tracking page
- Support --Soundwaweserb (talk) 16:37, 7 March 2020 (UTC)
- Support An active user who has contributed a lot to Serbian Wikipedia both in technical and article writing and maintaining terms. Acamicamacaraca (talk) 16:42, 7 March 2020 (UTC)
- Support The user has contributed a lot to Serbian Wikipedia and other projects, so i support it. --Serbian Nickmen (talk) 17:04, 7 March 2020 (UTC)
- Support Zoran belongs to a group of daily active users. My personal assessment that he has significantly contributed to the advancement of the Serbian language project, especially in the field of technics. --Lotom (talk) 12:20, 8 March 2020 (UTC)
- Support I would like to emphasize a few other reasons (I agree with all written above). Zoran is very young, he's just started secondary school and he is an excellent role model not only for young generation, but also to older ones. That also means that he hasn't got income. Showing a recognition of his work, importance of several consistent years of working in various projects (which is rare for such a young age) with giving him a better tool for work will certainly be a motivation for him and other editors. --Dobrislava (talk) 12:33, 8 March 2020 (UTC)
- Support -- --MareBG (talk) 16:12, 10 March 2020 (UTC)
- Support -- Nikolina Šepić (talk) 21:43, 10 March 2020 (UTC)
- —MarcoAurelio (talk) 21:25, 9 July 2020 (UTC)
- Support Zoran is a hard-working editor, always polite and pretty much excellent in the area of programming and related subjects. I'm strongly supporting this idea because it could strongly benefit the project, as he will be able to contribute without any technical problems whatsoever, which will leave an open space for further tweaks on Wiki tools and projects, which could only improve the project in general. Sadko (talk) 23:30, 31 July 2020 (UTC)