Hardware donation program/Zenman
Your contact informationEdit
- your username
- your contact e-mail (optional)
Explain your planEdit
Tell us about how you contribute currently, and how you would contribute if WMF were to gift a used laptop to you.
Since 2008, as Zenman, I have been editing Wikipedia, mainly in French and in Kiswahili as well as their sister projects such as Commons or wikidata. Alongside with my volunteering editing, I was deeply involved in the creation and the growth of the local User Group, Wikimedia Community User Group of Côte d’Ivoire (WCUG-CI). From its official affiliation in 2014 until today various roles were assigned to me, either in the edition domain as coach or in the support of WCUG-CI management, as chairman of several general assemblies.
With this laptop, I intend to keep working following the roles that I mentioned above: as active editor and devoted coach in my community.
Add the existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions that you seek to impact with this equipment.
- Wikipedia (fr - sw - en - de - es - pt - it, with an emphasis on Kiswahili project).
Work you're proud ofEdit
Show us (through links) some of your best Wikimedia work, on or off wiki, to help us get a sense for the kind of work you do. (no more than 3 or 4 links at most, please.)
- (fr) Creating +200 articles; writing +2000 pages related to Côte d'Ivoire, its geography, politics heritage, history, etc. Some of which are featured articles (Côte d'Ivoire, Economy of Côte d'Ivoire)
- (sw) Creating +500 articles related to administrative division of Cote d'Ivoire.
- Support This project will allow the User Group to WCUG-CI work in even better conditions for more productivity.--Aristidek5maya (talk) 13:18, 23 June 2019 (UTC)
- Support Zenman is a pioneer of the Wikimedia in Ivory Coast. I believe that this computer will help him his great editing work. --Papischou 18:50, 23 June 2019 (UTC)
- Support Zenman did a lot for our User Group and still continue to help us to be better day by day. For sure, this computer will be really helpful in his work. --Eltia Aimée (talk) 18:59, 23 June 2019 (UTC)
- Support Zenman did a lot for our User Group and still continue to help us to be better day by day. For sure, this computer will be really helpful in his work. --Didierwiki (talk) 08:55, 24 June 2019 (UTC)
- Support Zenman did and continue to do many things to help our User group growing. I think he is deserves it amply --Yasield (talk) 18:10, 24 June 2019 (UTC)
- Support This computer will be of great help to one of the most active editors of Côte d'Ivoire. --Kctzch (talk) 19:39, 24 June 2019 (UTC)
- Support Zenman is a big contributor to Ivory Coast. --Aman ADO (talk) 12:14, 25 June 2019 (UTC)
- Support l'octroi de cet ordinateur lui permettra de bien travailler et d'accoître en plus ses contributions --Jacquitoz (talk) 15:19, 25 June 2019 (UTC)
- Support By this computer, Zenman will continue to impact on wikipedia by the great contributions. --Manouka (talk) 19:10, 25 June 2019 (UTC)
- Support Zenman est l'un des pionniers du groupe d'utilisateur de Wikimédia Côte d'Ivoire et cet ordinateur l'aidera dans ces tâches. Modjou (talk) 01:04, 26 June 2019 (UTC)
You are encouraged to track the impact this equipment has helped you make. This encourages WMF to donate more hardware.