Hardware donation program/Sunkanmi12
Your contact informationEditEdit
- your username
- your contact e-mail (optional)
Explain your planEdit
Tell us about how you contribute currently, and how you would contribute if WMF were to gift a used laptop to you.
I help improve random articles on Wikipedia and wiki data using my mobile phone. I also attend edit a thon organized within my community to learn and improve my editing skills and getting a laptop will make it easier and faster.
Add the existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions that you seek to impact with this equipment.
Work you're proud ofEdit
Show us (through links) some of your best Wikimedia work, on or off wiki, to help us get a sense for the kind of work you do. (no more than 3 or 4 links at most, please.)
IF YOU ARE REQUESTING THIS ON BEHALF OF A WIKIMEDIA AFFILIATE (i.e. to be owned by a Wikimedia affiliate rather than an individual), please type your affiliate name below, and add a link to your affiliate's public equipment tracking page.
- Affiliate name
- Public equipment tracking page
- Strong support Sunkanmi12 is an active participant in Wikimedia activities in Ghana. As an organizer and editor himself, I notice him having to borrow laptops from friends and not having one to use at all sometimes. I think that a laptop will go a long way to help him contribute mote to the project. —M@sssly✉ 21:47, 29 December 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support I endorse this request. He does an incredible contribution to wiki activities within our community. Aside helping to organize Wikipedia edit-a-thons, he volunteer in events promotions and graphic designs. He stopped because his broken laptop. We really need him back. Shahadusadik (talk) 10:58, 5 January 2020 (UTC)
- Strong support Having a laptop of his own will help Sunkanmi12 contribute more to Wikimedia Foundation projects.Celestinesucess (talk) 10:05, 6 January 2020 (UTC)